- What guitars do you play, what strings, what amps etc. This is really the most asked question. Go to main web site www.MattOtten.com for more information and thoughts about that.
- What tutorial should I start with? It really depends on your background, knowledge and skill level. You can find a more extensive guide on the main web site.
- Can I use your tutorials on Mac, iPad, iPhone. Mostly yes, but:
- downloads are zipped, you need an unzip tool or app
- most video is WMV, you may need to install a WMV player or WMV plugin for QuickTime.
- The fretboard plugin in the Jazz Exercises is Windows only. The CD's contain fretboard videos (wmv and mpeg)that can be used in stead of the plugin.
You can also copy CD or DVD contents onto an iPad if you want, if you have a computer with disk drive.
- Do you have a refund policy? If you dont like what you got, within 30 days, you will get a refund, no discussion. You would help us, if you tell us why.
- What to buy, where to start? Look on the what to buy page.
- Where are the free bonus lessons after my purchase? If you missed the automatoc link with bonus lessons, send a mail with a date of purchase, and you will get it sent to you.
- How long does it take to ship CDs and DVDs? Standard shipping ($5 for a disc) takes a few days, up to about a week in Europe, a week to two weeks outside Europe. You can request special shipping by e-mail, we will then calculate the cost based on your request and your location.
Frequently Asked Questions