Tutorial CDs: There are 3 CD-ROMs available.
- Jazz Exercises and Examples. This is all about the basics of improvisation: how do you know what to play, and perhaps more importantly, how do you get ideas and develop solos? The Jazz Exercises will get you started, first with basic exercises, then building up to soloing over a chord progression. The Jazz Exercises include an e-book, notation and TABS, backing tracks and solo examples, and an animated fretboard, showing the notes in real time.
- All Jazz Refill: a follow-up to the Jazz Exercises with general jazz backing tracks and complete mature solos, with solo analysis and full notation/TABS.
- Smooth Jazz Refill: a follow-up to the Jazz Exercises with smooth jazz backing tracks and complete mature solos, with solo analysis and full notation/TABS.
Tutorial DVDs: There are 4 DVDs available.
- Loop Fun: video lessons based on short chord progressions (loops). It covers chords, soloing, and various playing techniques.
- Talking Jazz Guitar: Video lessons, with in-video animated fretbaord, covering a wide range of jazz guitar topics. Includes cool backing tracks to play with.
- Blues Forms for Jazz Guitar: learn the blues in many forms, from basic 3-chord blues to advanced jazz blues. Video lessons and backing tracks.
- Private Sessions: 4 hours of video lessons on well-known tunes, just as if you're sitting in Matt's guitar studio, while he explains.
Here you can find both free lessons, and tutorial CDs, DVDs and downloads for purchase. Free lessons come in various formats, mostly video on YouTube. Some have TABS, some use an animated fretboard, some are just video. For downloads, look here.
The CD content is also available for immediate download.
Go To DOWNLOADS
Private lessons: private lessons are possible at 35 Euro / $40 per hour, either in person, or via Skype (CET time). Send a mail to inquire.